Thursday, November 6, 2008

So, Obama won

And what does that mean to someone who is a conservative like myself? Well, guess what? He made a blanket call to us conservatives post election and said the following in his unique Obama voice:

I know you're out there. I can feel you now. I know that you're afraid. You're afraid of us. You're afraid of change. I don't know the future. I didn't come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it's going to begin. I'm going to hang up this phone, and then I'm going to show these people what you don't want them to see. I'm going to show them a world... without you. A world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

I actually recorded the message if you want to listen to it. Sort of freaked me out. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a PROBLEM...LOL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are one crazy brother!!