Friday, June 17, 2011

mASS in de place!

I have now lived in mASS longer than ANY other place and it's about time I started showing it some love:

1. Spring-Summer-Fall. Who has a better stretch of 3 seasons? This year, our Summer has been averaging temperatures between the late 50s and mid 80s for the most part.

2. Professional sports teams. Over the last 10 years the Pats, Sox, Celts, and Bruins have all won at least 1 championship. Hell, the Pats currently have the longest championship drought in mASS. Think about that for a second.

3. Top tier in the country in K-12 school system.

4. Top 5 in the country for employment.

5. Top tier in the country for healthy residents and healthcare.

6. Top 5 in the country for educated citizens. Hell, I think it may actually be #1.

7. Top tier in the country for homes retaining value.

8. Every major airline including my fave JetBlue (now with seasonal non-stops to STT).

9. And last but definitely not least, even though her and I were both in attendance at friend's wedding in St. Louis, MO, the first time I ever laid eyes on my beautiful wife (yes, I married the ScriptKeeper) was on Newbury Street in Boston, mASS.

No comments: