Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Do you use your left hand or right hand to wipe?

Remember that stupid question from childhood?
Incorrect answers: left hand, right hand.
Correct answer: I use toilet paper.

In any case I got your attention and I amused my Favorite Niece (yeah, Ms. I-Want-My-Name-Big-and-Broad). Two birds, dead!

Moving right along...At most, 10% of the population is left-handed but three of the last 4 US presidents are left-handed. What does that mean? Well, if you believe that past performance has some bearing on future results then you should place your bet on either McCain or Obama to be the next US president since both are left-handed.

Last four:
1. Ronald Reagan - lefty
2. George H. Bush - lefty
3. Bill Clinton - lefty
4. George W. Bush - righty

On deck:
Barack Obama - lefty
John McCain - lefty
Hillary Clinton - righty

As for me, I walk on the RIGHT, land RIGHT side up, and more importantly, I am always RIGHT.

No comments: