Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Ways & Means Committee

As a recent inductee into the Ways & Means Committee I am personally extending a membership invitation to YOU just as it was bestowed unto me.

Charter:
To find WAYS and MEANS to accomplish individual goals.

Membership pledge:
As a member of the WAYS and MEANS Committee I will find the WAYS and MEANS necessary to accomplish my personal goals. I recognize that when one door is closed it is a much greater use of my time to seek out other doors that may be open than to sit at the threshold of the closed door COWBAWLING.

As a member of the WAYS and MEANS Committee I will spend more time worrying about all the lost opportunities to DO MY BEST than I will worrying about the failures when I did DO MY BEST because I know I miss 100% of the shots I did not take.

As a member of the WAYS and MEANS Committee I am never too busy or too old to accomplish what is important to me because I recognize that I always have time for what I put first, I am younger today than I will ever be again, and while THEY may claim life is short it is the longest thing I will ever do.

PS: Still working on finding the WAYS and MEANS to get a deeply discounted 3G iPhone when it drops.

No comments: